So, you are getting married! Did you ever imagine the array of questions that you’d be asked ever since you made that decision to get married – what do you want your wedding to look like, what are you wearing, have you decided on the venue, are you having a destination wedding?
Well, who would have thought planning a wedding would be so stressful?
The first tip to get these sorted is to calm down and make a plan. Do not worry, there are numerous sites and apps that will help you plan and execute your dream wedding just the way you want it. Start your research early and you will realize that it’s not all that difficult to make your dream wedding come to life.
Of course, I don’t have to worry about a thing as I can safely say I’ve already had my tryst with my bridal look long before I even thought of getting married. Thanks to Abrianna’s Bridal Studio. A couple of weeks ago my friend who runs Abrianna’s asked me to be a part of a Beauty Expo that was happening in Hyderabad for the very first time and I readily agreed.
Donning one of Abrianna’s beautiful wedding gowns, I sat in front of an exhilarating crowd, while the super talented Samaira dolled me up with her mad makeup skills using Pac Cosmetics. While I sat there for about an hour and a half, without a clue about what’s happening to my face, I saw Samaira in her true element as she kept the crowds glued to every single thing she had to say. I was blown over by the outcome. I absolutely loved how she matched my eye makeup with my earrings – a pop of green to play up the face and the entire look.
Planning a wedding can be overwhelming but with your plan in place and the right people around, you can, in fact, get through with it quite smoothly:
A few tips that I’ve gathered from various blogs and a few friends whose weddings I have helped plan:
- Start shopping early and set a budget.
- Use Pinterest and Instagram to discover various options. Create boards and save your favorites (not just for gowns but also for decor)
- Pick your fabrics and search based on that. Depending on which season you plan to get married, choose an appropriate fabric. Create a keyword list – for example, net can-can gown or satin flowy wedding gown.
- Try a few looks (make-up) beforehand and schedule your dress trials close to one another – so it is easy to compare between looks.
- Choose your Bridal Party early and plan their looks well in advance. They need to be in sync with the whole decor as well and you can never be sure of each one’s availability and comforts.
- Always take the steering wheel – a stylist may suggest various things – but trust your instincts.
- Shop for them undergarments wisely and advice your bridal party too.
- Pay attention to all the accessories – flowers, veil, wreath etc.
Abrianna’s Bridal Studio is a one-stop shop for a bride. It provides luxurious made-to-order wedding gowns that are truly affordable. They make sure that every bride has their undivided attention and focus on helping them create the Gown of their dreams.
They offer couture, designer, individual appointments with consultations booked with a stylist to ensure your appointment is tailored to your style and need. Everything at the studio is chosen carefully with a wide range of options from accessories to gowns.
Gown by: Abrianna’s Bridal Studio
Makeup by: Samaira
I realized I did not share any music in my last post; not gonna miss out on that. Since this post is all about weddings, what better than this love song by Shania Twain. I absolutely love her attire in this video.
Rad All Day!